Friday, September 24, 2010

Bugbears' own bugbear

Oh no, they're back AGAIN. I guess we'd better hide...



Come on!  I saw those little legless brown things again.


I know they were here somewhere...




I could've sworn it...

 


Sorry I haven't posted for a while but I'm currently suffering homesickness pangs in Australia. I'm here to attend a conference in Perth (International Society of Behavioural Ecologists) - and I haven't written my talk yet (arrgh!) - and to visit family and friends in Melbourne.
I should be back on line again in a week or so when I'm happily back on African soil.




5 comments:

  1. While you're in Aussie land, do take the time to post some stuff about wild Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great photos. I came here from Joan's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John,
    Not much time (or internet access) for posting, but I'll put up some holiday snaps soon (remember, you asked for it...).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy,
    Nice to hear from you. These little giraffes are always up to some kind of mischief, so it's not hard to snap quirky photos.

    Memorizing Nature,
    I survived the 15 minutes of excruciating embarrassment without any major calamities, so I'm feeling thankful. I'd prefer to face rampaging elephants and lions any day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...